1. Open Internet Connect under applications
2. Click on the VPN Icon in the top right
3. Select PPTP from the dialog.
4. Select the Configuration Drop down, and click Edit Configurations
5. Fill out the details for the VPN connection given to you by your network administrator, and then click OK
6. To prevent all of your internet traffic flowing over the VPN connection, click the connect menu and select options (skip this step and step 7 if you need your traffic to flow over the VPN connection)
7. Uncheck the box that says “Send all traffic over VPN connection”
8. Done! You can now click “Connect” to connect to your VPN. You will also notice that there is a new icon in the top menu bar which shows the connection status, and allows you to quickly connect to your VPN, shown below